Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to news from HUB 4.0!
What skills will help you keep up with the times?
We all know that the world is being automated and that technology will subsequently take over most of the human activity. But how to keep an owl in a job and what skills do you need to have in the 21st century?
A speaker, a start-up mentor, a business consultant, and the author of strategic planning programs – Galina Larionova, told us about this.
- Creativity. Understand what creativity is and in what area it is lacking.
- Critical thinking. In what area do I need to develop critical thinking.
- Self-discipline. What exactly can a person control.
- Social thinking. Develop emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Attention management. Pay attention to really important things, where attention is – there will be a success.
Humanity cannot be replaced by robots! Therefore, you need to constantly develop as a person and learn something new.