The wind turbine offers highly efficient, low-noise, and environmentally friendly solutions in the energy sector. It can produce maximum energy in areas with low winds.
The rotor consists of three components: a turbine with a unique shape, an original generator, and a special control system.
The construction has a number of advantages compared with turbines of a different shape:
- It operates at the minimum wind speed of 0.5 m/s. This is a threshold indicator that has never been achieved before.
- Due to its low noise level (less than 47 dB), it can be used in urban conditions.
- Effective with gusts of wind in the general flow of air, including wind blowing in different directions.
- Although it has a more rigid design, it is safe for birds. It does not require mandatory installation at a big height.
- It can be made of various materials – composites, plastic, metal.
The rotor generator is lighter than traditional analogs and has low initial torque. The control system provides a low starting speed of the WDPP and allows selecting the maximum energy at any wind speed.